- MT plugin works for MT 3.2 hurrah
- WordPress plugin version 1.1:
- Added attribution slug to reblogged posts, e.g. "Originally from ..."
- Turned debug-mode off by default
- Turned Magpie caching off by default
- changed session-saving-path to be the cache dir
1.3 bug fixed:
- keystrokes inside the TEXTAREA's on the preview/edit page no longer trigger the
keyboard action/navigation commands
- crazy keyboard interactivity -- never touch the mouse if you dont want to
- speeded-up feeds and items pages
- inline post commenting/tagging
- wordpress plugin compatible with wordpress 1.5
WordPress 1.5 compatibility
- no more problems including the magpierss libraries in WordPress 1.5
- timestamps work in all versions of MySQL
- IE layout/css stuff fixed
- added keyword searching/filtering
- fake feed row for all-feed stats
- opening links in new windows is configurable
- feed sorting
- changed viewing parameters so it is more form-oriented
fixed bug in is_reblog() in the WordPress plugin
little bugs in the WordPress plugin fixed.
reBlog 1.1 released
handles international characters with UTF-8 (reFeed, MT Plugin)
Mark Everything As Read (reFeed)
reBlog 1.0 RC released. Too many changes to list.
reBlog 1.0, on the way
Added the marginally documented MTReblogSourceFreq tag.
- UI tweakage in ReceSS
fixed target="XX" on links in posts for the view page (i.e. links with the radio buttons). Now they
all should open new windows.
- Rolled in a reorganized front page. thanks to Alex Galloway for this.
- Added a "back to main menu" link on the update status page.
Fixed a little bug in the import_entries function that eliminates wierd date-related bugs in the
auto-rebuilding on imports.
Changed the mt3/plugin/reblog.pl plugin to work a little better with MT 3.1
- is backwards compatible with MT 3.0D
- puts the configure and import actions onto the Main Menu page for a blog, not just
in the Edit Entries page
- assigns a textual basename to all imported entries using MT's function for doing so